View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 03:09 PM   #7678
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
idea.

Every dickface that put a Hoonigan sticker on their car is a fucking drone. You are literally the product of westernized drifting. Might as well get a bigass rear window banner that says "HEY! Look at me! I'm about 10 years late to this whole drifting bandwagon but at least Zumiez can show me how to sweg!".

Fuck you.

Hoonigan doesn't make parts, tune cars, or really do anything. Its a clever marketing ploy build around an action sports persona. "Look at this sweet team. Don't you wanna be just like them? Cool, then buy our shit".

Cringiest example ever:

Not to say it isn't smart to capitalize on a now fully realized action sport that has a very impressionable audience. I'd like a piece of that cash flo fo sho
Except alot of the decals or spray can jobs you see of Hoonicant aren't officially purchased hoonigan merchandise lol.. im pretty sure more than half the hoonigan decals you see out there are made by someone else.. so where fckk is hoonigan getting their funding? lmao