View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 06:09 PM   #75
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
the guy that always has something to say as usual. its really starting to get creepy, and if someone is gonna try to shit on you giving a useless opinion on how something looks where the purpose of my post was how to make it work, sorry but I don't care how much experience you have because its worthless if all you are going to do with that "experience" is avoid the topic and talk shit. Kinda like you rage when anyone disagrees with your shitty opinions that no1 even cares about in the first place. but by all means keep riding me every day, I'm sure it will get you places.
This whole post proves how much of a moron you really are. The criteria you gave the forum couldn't work. That's why you had to find another way to make it work. You were an asshole about it. I wasn't the only guy to witness it or remember it.

I have a lot of down time right now so pointing out how shitty you are all over the forum is a great way to pass the time. When people disagree with my opinion in a respectful manner I have no qualms with it. You have no respect. You're just another dumb, young asshole trolling on the Internet.

I'm already going places. My own house, two cars, and I'll be stationed in Japan next year. You'll still be playing Tokyo Drift out of your parent's cozy suburban home, kid. Just thought I'd throw some bragging out there since this is the 'Dumb Thread'. I know you understand showing off very well.

Like I said, you're a sickness to this communrty. I'll play 'a concerned white blood cell'.