View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 09:26 PM   #85
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_SilEighty View Post
regardless of how much shit mhubeny spews, dizzariot starts a lot of stuff too. neither of these guys is contributing much to the forum, one bragging about YAJ finds and the other humble-bragging about how he likes to keep his builds lowkey and all that. it gets old pretty quickly when more interesting threads are knocked to the bottom while bs like this gets bumped (I am aware that I'm also contributing to bumping threads that I'd rather not see, but this is an okay place to get my point across). instead of insisting on banning the dumb canuck simply ignore what he posts, most people are already aware that he's a troll yet they continue to respond. it really is as easy as just not replying to him
...'humble bragging'. Sounds legitimate. Most of the 'fights' I get into are on my own FS threads or when I'm trying to tell someone to follow the fucking rules. I don't just sit around and try to play internet troll.

How should I 'contribute' to the thread? Do a whole bunch of write-ups? Start a parts service when I get to Japan? Judging by your post history you don't contribute much either. You frequent the same threads I do and shoot the shit just like I do. I mean it looks like we're practically talking to each other in every fucking thread lol.

The Builds Thread is for builds. All types of builds. Mine's going super slow but I try to update it when I do small things here and there. I'm sure the thread will pick up when I'm in Japan next year so please stay tuned.

This Dumb Thread is getting more dumberer by the second. It's a great outlet before it's inevitable demise.