View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 11:32 AM   #94
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
It's not going to happen because it has happened.....

I'll just use the most obvious example:

]
well obviously.
I mean, they got a lot done, revitalized their economy, conquered most of the world and overall discovered many of the scientific technologies that enabled our modern conditions. For instance we wouldn't have gotten to the moon and space without them, early television technologies were developed by them as well as a large amount of atomic research. They also drew their country out of social decadence and uphevel which dominated post WW1. If it weren't for them killing everybody for no reason, they would be remembered as heroes. At least the last of Prussian civilization went out with a bang I suppose. Not that I in any way am some sort of nazi, its just an example of a situation and its accomplishments good or bad. This would probably be a better argument to have in History thread, you should visit it, because whoever made it is awesome.

I'm not saying a dictatorship would be fun to live under or that the Nazi's were heroes or some shit,but I just assume that I would be in charge if there was a dictatorship. .

Seriously though, as corbic said, one of the main problems with the modern era is peoples lack of ambition. This has to do not only with their schooling, but also what there parents make them do. One of the big problems with that is that many of the children coming into the world now are going to be entitled little dipshits. This has to do with both how their parents raise them and how society as a whole is now. No one is ambitious anymore, people just assume the world will work for them no matter what. Its not just any one culture, but a large amount of people as a whole. This whole social justice bullshit, that dominates world politics nowadays is the direct result of a hippy generation creating an entitled little fucktard generation. Thats why a large amount of the issues we see coming up are who is underrepresented, who is getting shortchanged etc. People need to realize that the world will never be fully equal for every one person, the world was created in a way that has given people different situations and disadvantages. God created man so that man would accomplish things despite all odds, not so that he could watch man be sloth and pretentiously act as if he is unequal in some dumb way. Life is tough, people just seem to have forgotten that in the sea of "help so and so" we see know.
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote