View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 09:56 AM   #103
DEZCA

Trader Rating: (0)
DEZCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Hahaha Just went through this wonderful thread, Absolutely love this build! I love the military humor. I just got out of the Air Force and remember the constant struggle of juggling family, work, money and cars. Its a mess. Military life degrades you for sure. But it puts food on the table and 16s on the 240. I was in Japan for two years, just got back to California in Oct. My wife and I loved it there. Seen you might be going. I think Navys different? Would you be able to take your wife? I Fucking loved it man. I bought an R33 Gtr, sold it because it was a money pit and I think the RB26 is a little overrated. Haha its a great engine, but I turned Toyota. Bought a JZX100 Chaser and learned the togue drifting ways of the mamasans. Had a blast. My wife drove the 180 to work and to get grocery's.

Coming back to the states, Ive been looking for a good project 240 for myself, ended up get the wife a car with airbags and auto shit. like power steering and abs.. wtf is that? But I think its hilarious because ill do the daily strolls on craigslist here in California. Im from CenCal, and I look at your ad that you have up off and on. Didn't realize this thread was the build of that beauty on craigs, and put two and two together until the last page! Keep it up man! I have been talking to my wife seeing if we can budget for it, but you know how they are sometimes.