View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 05:34 PM   #110
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
Goo-net blows. Sometimes you can find good deals on there but its rare. Best bet is to hit Carsensor or buy from the auctions.

I wasn't really a fan of 4 doors either but they grow on you here, especially when you see them tear up the streets/tracks. I'm personally bringing back a jzx90 mark ii along with my 180.

Btw you could bring back something with a build date of Apr 94 unless you extend in which case is pushes the date back another year.

Yeah man I've watched a ton of videos but to me nothing beats watching Jesse Streeter tear up the mountain roads with his buddies in S14s, S15s, and Jesse in his 180SX. I mean I'm gonna be there for three years so I'm sure I can scoop up an awesome s-chassis as well as something a little different. Where are you stationed?