View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 05:33 PM   #7874
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
You're trying to make fun of me because I changed my major in college?
Did you go find some syndrome on webMd to try and insult me with?
The French guy was just making an observation. If anything your choice is commendable. Not many people have the balls to do what they love...but the way you parade it around like you're some hero to the Asian-American community for saying 'no' to your 'Tiger Parents' is very, very fucking annoying.

It's not acceptable to half-ass things when you can save up and whole- ass. You clearly fancy yourself a scholar. I may be simplifying things too much for your genius to comprehend. I'd also like you to observe how my response isn't a fucking college thesis-length exposition.

...and for fuck's sake. I'm fucking 26. I said it here because everyone thinks I'm an old man.

Go out tonight. Get a beer. Enjoy it with a nice slice of humble pie and come back here to talk shit without your rose-colored lenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
500$ paint job? I bet it looks horrible.. Well I don't know USA prices, but in Finland you get good paint job for 1500$ and if you want flake it is 2200$
Jealous of those costs.

You know what, Juucso? I don't think I hate you. I just hope your tastes change. You're too nice to hate. I'm sorry.

OT: