View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 09:40 PM   #37
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud_Strife View Post

All in all though, I wouldn't try to get in the mindset that moving to a new location will solve all your personal probelms
Im gonna be honest, i am facing a pretty rough end to my year and (personally not professionally) and its influencing my urge to move.

I talked to a co worker who is from oregon and in short she told me...

1. Yes pay is better but income tax is higher so its really the same shit as what I face here in Cali.
2. Property tax is higher. Houses may be cheaper but if you factor in property tax it evens itself out.

honestly where I'm from (San Diego) isnt all THAT expensive considering its a major California city, then again thats probably why more people are migrating here...

Ill go again in the Spring and hopefully by then things look up for me and if not, maybe its time to move up North...

if I do make the move Ill probably buy a subaru wagon down here and bring it up with me since you said most used cars up there are shit boxes.

if I dont leave the state now when I am still young I will for sure do it when I retire. I hear that CA isnt too kind to those who are on a fixed income.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote