View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 08:52 AM   #32
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I capitalize, but only on what I find in the wild. I don't hound anyone to open the boxes in the back at all, I keep my treasure hunts to myself and don't mind spending a Saturday in 3-5 different stores looking. For that, you can bet your ass I bought 4 of that 180SX and made 20ish bucks on the three I didn't keep. Made a bit on the Hover Mode Delorean too, still have 3 left.
I intend to do the same with this year's 180SX and the Fairlady Z.

I keep all my Super Treasure Hunts/JDM/4x4 stuff and only sell off the rest to help fund my hobby. I usually sell them for $1-2 markup and actual shipping costs.

Dizza, if there is one your looking for lmk. I dont mind snagging and shipping for cost.
WheelWhore is offline   Reply With Quote