View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 09:14 PM   #199
JBB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
JBB is an unknown quantity at this point
Nope, I lived in Town n' Country, at Camden Bay. Thanks for the offer! Im just now seeing this unfortunately.

So Glenn came by and got into the tune...not sure if I mentioned that we were locked out one of the days he came over. He found his old laptop and the password worked just fine. He got my timing dialed in and we were good to go!!

After I had finished packing up everything I was ready to drive the car over to storage. I turned it on to let it idle while I was trying to install that little brake pedal stopper thing (the one that causes your brake lights to stay on when it breaks or falls out) so I could drive over safely. Im laying upside down in the driver area when I start hearing this tapping noise, so I hopped out and went to look. My belts started to shred and were coming off!

I didnt get to have a final drive; we had to have it towed over there.

So anyways, I moved to Corona, California on Christmas day. Things were super busy as we had plans to go to Las Vegas for New Years Eve -- I had like 4 days to do a bunch of things like establish power, cable, etc. and buy a car. I started work the Monday after New Years; I work in Irvine, CA!

So yeah, sorry my thoughts are jumbled right now. I was cross-shopping an FRS/BRZ, a WRX, and a few other cars. I really wanted the WRX because they dont depreciate at all out here and it would be a good investment, but there were no newer ones in my price range. I went and test drove an FRS and really liked it.

So, I ended up going with something a little different:

Its nice having a working turbo car! lol

Last edited by JBB; 11-13-2023 at 02:19 PM..
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote