View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 06:27 AM   #8396
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I believe tricky mentioned this recently, but there's a huge difference in seeing these parts/cars/combinations in person as opposed to seeing them online or in a thread dedicated to a particular car/style.

Might seem like "everyone" has a particular part, but you'll almost never see them in person aside from your own car.

Either way, build a car to your liking, not to what random people on the internet think.
idk, but opinions are subjective, idk why everyone is getting offended by an opinion?
the way I see it there are only a few routes people go with builds

1) the common hoonibro "missle" cambergang multicolor poor fitting replica aero - which is whatever, their style i guess
2) rocket bunny brah - also w/e
3) koguchi/itai/ito/type x route - a few guys have done it already very well to the point its now monotonous.
4) stock route - nothing cool really.
5) the wow factor - awesome parts that flow well in a way thats unexpected, and you are like wow I wish i would have thought of that!

I don't see any of these particular parts where I'm from, not even s-chassis, but its just the whole copy cat cookie cutter builds with an over saturation in certain parts, just makes the parts less appealing as you see more of them. Only a few people decide to go all in with modifying their cars, and inspiration isn't a bad thing, but its kinda like eating your favorite meal every single day for years, you lose interest. I just enjoy seeing new things, and by that I mean styles of execution... is that a crime?

I've almost completed my collection for interior parts, just need to find 1 specific boost guage, reupholster a steering wheel, paint the cage another color, and install them when its warm enough.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote