View Single Post
Old 10-07-2001, 02:03 PM   #7
mrace240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
mrace240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
My beater car is a '94 saturn sc1, I bought it to drive for work so I dont have to put all the miles on my 240.
It is noisy, rattles alot, is made out of plastic and generates a whole lot of wind noise inside the car, and it isnt weather stripping problem, its just the way the car was built. Its PURPLE, with tan and black interior, I hope the GM emplyee who thought that those three colors went together was subsequently executed by top executives but......
I also hope the GM employee who thought putting two cup holders in the back seat, and NONE up front  quickly joined him on the firing line.
The engine screams at 85 and Im scared to push it past that, the odometer broke at 85k (little gears gonna cost me $200 to fix if I ever decide too) The sunroof stopped working before I ever bought the car, motor is burned out or something and the repair will prolly cost more than the car is worth. To top it off the sunroof LEAKS, so I get wet every time it rains and the interior smells funny because of the moisture.
Despite ALL of this, I dont despise driving it, it is actually pretty peppy, tho everytime I beat on it I feel like it might explode.

All I can say is, that on Friday night when I get home from work, and pull my 240 out of the garage for my first drive of the weekend, it feels GOOOoood!

mrace240sx is offline   Reply With Quote