View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 01:54 PM   #10119
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
I think its not too bad for whats in it, sure the stance is junk but theres a decent amount of $ in there.
Consensus among most is that mods add no value to the price of a car. There is a very small amount that serious mods (i.e. turbo kit on a car that was originally NA or a large enough quantity of less expensive aftermarket parts that are from quality companies) add to what most reasonable people are willing to pay for a car. In most cases, you might be able to get away with asking an additional grand or several if its real nice but it isn't going to be anywhere near what the parts cost, or even what the parts could sell for removed. If the seller isn't okay with that, then take the shit off and make more selling it separately. That's just the way it is.

Now that car in particular, I don't see much on it that's all that great. I wouldn't pay jack shit extra to get those mods. Working heat and AC shouldn't be the exception to the rule and nobody gives a fuck about a beer top handle or a lot of the parts on it that aren't anything to write home about.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote