View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 10:59 AM   #69
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
My apologies for the lack of updates, I have been dealing with some serious anxiety issues lately. In and out of both the hospital and work but still trying to get some things done here and there when I can.

Anyway...on to the updates

Decided that if I was going to remove ABS, I'd get rid of the rings on the hubs too. Don't half ass anything, right?

Temporarily laid the coil packs to rest after polishing the brackets a little bit.

Per suggestion I returned the other cooling unit and bought this Derale P/S cooler with -6AN fittings already incorporated. Gonna have my buddy weld up some brackets for this next time the car is at his shop. I decided to complete the lines for the whole P/S system as well. They turned out pretty good IMO.

I had a chance to begin installing the rear knuckles as well. They are going to require a bit of adjustment on the arms to get everything squared up for initial install. Gonna work on that part later when I have some more time.