Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 12:55 PM   #63
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
Gallen Callahan is a cool dude, him and his family run that. He's got that primer / silver / white Cressida with Orange wheels. idk if you guys saw him at the last open drift.
I've never had dealings with Gallen. Only his parents. Nice folks even if they are little cat crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
Now who would you recommend for a KA engine rebuild? I went to a few places and they looked at me with the 'That's the truck engine.... right' puzzled type of face. So I'll not be using them and C&D in Redmond is used to 'blank check' type of customers, which I am NOT.
Your best bet is to find a running KA on CL. Its cheaper and it'll get you on the road much faster than having a shop spend weeks/months rebuilding one for you. I know there is a local shop selling rebuild for like $1500 if you're dead set on a rebuilt.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote