View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 01:19 PM   #10670
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
LOL. collegekid doesn't dabble in Mazda.

OT:

Thought you guys might want to see the ad and not just the shit 'ducktail'.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5472296339.html

You are correct I don't dabble in mazdas besides oil changes on my girls 3 Hatch.
I did some googling and I see that is where the top mount goes so I answered my own question.

It still needs an intervention. I was gonna ask why he painted it some dumbass color but I realize he probably did it to hide the shitty fitment since that color is so "bleh I'm not gonna really look at the body lines"

It's what happens when people wanna look like they have 10 grand into it but really only spent $2300 (I'm talking asthetics)

I can't decide if that is worse than buying someone elses car and taking credit for it.

I totally understand what you feel like dizzariot. In most of the group projects I've done all the shit.

/insert marc jacobs by marc jacobs for marc jacobs designed by marc jacobs meme
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote