View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 11:32 AM   #78
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostyMcZface View Post
Love the build! You've learned a lot, and I really appreciate the time you've taken to document and show everyone exactly what's happening, I've learned a ton.. Thanks man! In for updates. Good luck landing a sweet job
Thank you! I have learned alot through the years but there's still much to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIENOW View Post
Subbed because of awesome car and Lord Quas!
Thank you! Real recognize real

Quote:
Originally Posted by warningx View Post
Just read this whole thing! Looks awesome! Land that job and get to to work! I'll be posting up a build thread as soon as I get somewhere with my engine! Definitely subbing to this!
Thank you! You guys are keeping me motivated to finish this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
Good luck with your job hunt.

Now hurry up and land that six figure position so that you can get back to the build.
Thats the plan! Thank you! Will be seeing some updates from me soon.

Here is a tiny update. Picked up this complete Akebono big brake kit with 2 piece rotors! Going to need to also upgrade my version 1 rear drop knuckle from Parts shop max to their ver2 knuckle which support drum brakes. The current knuckle I have is only for wilwood caliper. I can’t wait to get these on the car. Purchased these off crimsonrocket! Photos were taken from his for sale thread.

Last edited by hellaslows13; 04-24-2016 at 04:24 PM..
hellaslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote