View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 11:00 AM   #16
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortius017 View Post
Subscribed! I enjoy the two tones car alot, probably my favorite s chassis look out there. My friend has a sefoam two tone and I would trade my s13 vert and s14 for it and he wouldnt let it go haha. Love the progress so far and the fact its a grip build, we need more of these types of builds on this forum even though I love drifting. Please keep the exterior clean and oem paint, I love originallity thats just my two cents.
Thanks man, I love the two tones aswell. I hate when I see someone ruin an original two tone by painting it a solid color. The car will stay two tone as long as I own it, one of the things I want to do it have it repainted with the original colors, the paint is mostly there still, just not in the greatest shape.
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote