View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 07:38 AM   #11530
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
^That's a cool story, still doesn't excuse that not just one, but every single wheel on his car had 3 lug nuts on it.

That's arguably more important than a battery tie down.. but maybe that's just me
That is also wrong as everyone has mentioned. Photographers and memers just want to be cool.

I was the one who told Jake to remove lugs off the other wheels so we could put the one wheel back on. I physically put said lugs on the runaway wheel. The car moved from corner one, back to pit lane like that and was parked for all to see and take pictures and make assumptions about missing lugs.

Then after that they fixed it all, retapped the studs, and put lugs back on it and he drove the rest of the day, quite well I might add.