View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 06:41 PM   #24
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Spent some time in the in the blistering AZ heat trying to get the car buttoned up over the last two days.

Holy shit was it worth it! Seeing the car on the ground shot my motivation through the roof. It is everything I wanted and more.

After I dropped it down, I got to work on getting the motor buttoned up. Being a single cam it was pretty straight forward, but I did hit some speed bumps. The header was so poorly made that the O2 sensor placement landed the sensor right where the steering shaft was suppose to go. Chopped the bung off an moved it, problem solved. Oh, and the starter is fucked so I wasn't able to start it. Oh well, for another day I guess.

Also manged to get the original HUD cluster that I sold back. The person I sold the old single cam to never installed the cluster and hit me up when I posted that I needed a single cam cluster. Lucked out getting it back, so happy to have a working HUD again!

Should be back on the road super soon, I am going to spend a few days this week buttoning everything up
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote