View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 11:25 PM   #27
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Hit the road today!

Got the car started days ago, but it ran like poop so I walked away before I started hitting and kicking shit. Went back with a level head today, swapped the ECU, BOOOM, runs great. Threw some little coolant hoses on and filled it up with coolant.

I hopped in it and took a tip to the gas station, it ran great. Needs an alignment really bad, but drives well regardless. Forgot how gutless single cam's are

Ran a little lap around to make sure it wasn't going to overheat or blow up, then headed home. Got me home, over 15 miles, no problem. Need to address some little things, but overall I am super happy with it! Alignment will be done tomorrow then I will be ready to beat on the single slammer until the new motor set comes in

Here are a few pictures of how she looks, ignore the bumper fitment, the front end is all mashed up and I let a friend "try" to put the bumper back on

All I need to do to make it completely road worthy after the alignment is:

-Install 1 1/16 master and Sentra booster
-Bleed brakes
-Install Z32 E-Brake assembly
-Replace PS pump
-Figure out what is clunking in the front end

Getting so close!!!
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote