View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 11:32 PM   #41
EVLS14

Trader Rating: (0)
EVLS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Some work up the front was on the cards next. For a while now I noticed there was some play in the front hub bearing, not being able to buy the bearing separate and press it in i had to order some new ones. There was a few options out there but you can't beat OEM quality so a front pair were ordered

Although the studs were brand new on the hubs I chose to upgrade them to some high tensile extended gk tech ones

Removing wheel studs is easy, get a old nut and wind it on, after hit it with a hammer and it'll slide out

Comparison between factory and extended

New studs installed

Hubs installed

Since the calipers were off this was the perfect time to install the gk tech brake lines I picked up on my holiday a few years back

All together 😊

My new intercooler arrived from Hypertune, featuring billet end tanks and ends to suit Wiggins clamps

I also finally found another 44mm red Tial Wastegate locally so picked up one

All installed and ready to scream 😊

I had been waiting a long, long time for this to arrive. But i think the wait was worth it. Over in the USA I had picked up a brand new z33 cd009 transmission and had to sent over to my good friends at Mazworx. Over there it was cut up and their new bell housing installed and sent over to me

I picked up the package

Exciting!! Looking fresh

EVLS14 is offline   Reply With Quote