View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 08:44 PM   #887
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Update!! "Hustle for it, Work for it, Anything is Possible."

Whats up guys!

Tons and Tons to update But between moving Living Situations, Moving Shop Locations, Competing and Working with with our Dream team with Mike.. I've been really wearing myself thin. But I'm more motivated than Ever and It is a bit pre-mature so I won't give the Details just yet.. BUt I do want to say that Good things have been happeneing!!!

This morning is the perfect example of the "Hustle." Due to some recent events....i've had to make some choices that I hadn't been planning on making. But they are Positive, and I've got strong Feelings about them being so! So this morning I woke up at 6, Did my morning breakfast, Espresso, and "Mindset" reading... and cleared my head for the day. Got out of there immediately and drove from Huntington Beach, to Rancho Cucomonga.. on southern California's best engineered freeway... the 91 .....PSYCHE! haha I hate that freeway. Construction EVERYWHERE!. Picked up my Trailer and Booked it to Corona to Pick up my car. Helped out a bit at the shop just to clean up some and keep the shop tidy, then loaded up the car. Luckily I had filled the Car fully with some Fresh E85 after the last event at Irwindale.. and last night on my way home around 12 midnight I stopped at the E85 Station to fill 3 five Gal Jugs for the weekend. I will say that I'm trying to figure out a better way "To Fuel" the car because it seems like for every 2 day event... I'm using roughly 15-18 Gal per day. Which means I'm usually driving to get gas at the end of the night. ANyways... back on track.. Took the 15 this time around because I actually prefer it...but I was unsure if my Truck would be able to haul all my trailer up the grade.. It was pretty hot out.. 90 degrees F when I was cookin up the hill. Surprisingly I was able to get all the way up to the 138 Exit without any "Excessive" throttle. Cruising at 55 seems to be the ticket... Keep Revs high but not too high.. if that make sense. Got out to the Antelope Valley and decided to get out to the track to set up right away. It took me 5 hours and 45 Min to get to this point...and thats without stopping for Fuel or Food. I actually took my Lunch in the Truck with me in my lunch pale haha. Ate on the road.. Saving Time and Money!!! WOO! Got to the track, set up... First one there.. Score! First pick for a solid Pit spot! Tomorrow is Top Drift Limited comp Round 2! I'm really looking forward to it. SHould be a solid time! And I can't wait to drive! Forgot to change my front tires though... Nt05's aren't legal for Limited class.. So I had to run back into town to swap them out before tomorrow. Got back to the track and It's panning out to be a pretty solid night. Temps are dropping so it should be a nice evening! Anyways...

Got Word that my super street Feature FINALLY was published.. Must've been close to 9 months ago when it was shot haha. But if anyone is INterested in checking it out... Here is the Link!

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...wolf/#photo-25

And here are some sick SHots if you don't want to Read the Feature!

Hope Everyone has a great Weekend!!

If youre in So cal and free!! Come out to WIllow and say whats up!!!!

More Updates soon!

Stay Tuned!!

#Thisisthewolf