Thread: S13 V8 Build
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 11:24 AM   #27
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
I am referring to the last of your 4 failed attempts at a so called "build" thread and your (failed) attempt to troll

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=632592

But...........Let me rephrase

How does your first thread, with a picture of a car infront of a house and a bunch of parts or your second with a shift knob and a wheel with no tire constitute a build thread??

I'll just go ahead and repeat what I mentioned above for effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
............I have never seen a more butthurt individual in my life lol!

Mods deleted your thread with no pictures and suddenly you just want to watch the world burn because the one time, someone took your ball and told you stop throwing it at people........... I blame trump
I hate today's selfish "me me me" or watch the world burn culture. This is exactly why we have Donald Frump as the GOP primary.........
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote