View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 10:30 AM   #901
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMaR- View Post
I never actually post on here anymore but I do check in weekly to see if you've updated your thread. Its great to see the updates from you and Mike and I must say the first time I saw him drive I was hooked. That was at FD ATL last year. Also I saw the new color on IG a couple days ago, beautiful choice and I can't wait to see the car complete.
Sick Man!!! Thank you for the support!!! Mike is Def a Genuine Character all his own. Couldn't have wished to work for a better Driver/Person. Not just a good guy to work for...but an Inspirational driver, and Excellent Friend. Always asking me how my stuff is going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt3071r240 View Post
Color looks great, right size flake and has great variation in different lighting!
Yea Man! It's really hard to get that right IMO. With my last Black with Magenta and Blue Flake...the Blue would actually reflect White sometimes...so if the sun wasn't blaring...every once in a while it would look like there's White Over-spray on the car. That killed me. The Flake was light... but with this new color...it's much Finer... More of a full cover of it...but as a base...and covered with a translucent. It's hot! I can't wait to see the car complete! Thank you for the Support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman32 View Post
One of my favorite builds.. keep up the good work!!!
Thank you!!! Let me know any suggestions on how I can make it better! I actually enjoy the feedback! If you guys are sick of hearing about "X" or "Y" just let me know! Growth is a part of this journey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHIKOUKI View Post
Wow this is the perfect example of never quit on what u love...been following this build for awhile happy to see all the success u've accomplished my man
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Thats it right there! Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice in switching up my life so much. But when I'm in it.. and by "In it" I mean engaged in all this madness... I'm Happiest. I thrive off the challenge in ensuring it all gets done on my own. No one to make moves for me. And only myself to blame for faults, issues, things not getting done. The more I deal with stuff...the more I realize that everything is in my control. Even little things like someone not doing what they said they were going to deliver. Well guess what... We have the choice whether or not they are going to continue to be a part of what you're doing or not. You don't like their work... Then don't use it. You don't like how slow they are... have some words with them...Give them a second shot after the right discussion and see how they react. If it doesn't work.... Leave. Don't be difficult...Absolutely be on top of things... but don't be a dick. The guy doing my Livery design currently has had a bunch of unfortunate events happen to him in the past 2 weeks. Instead of canning the guy. I give him a shot. Things like....."It's cool man, just shoot me progress when you get to it." Or "When do you think you'll be able to give me a sample?" Are better less stressful ways of putting the ball in their court entirely. Like what if he's just getting his passion started...and I give him a bad taste of what it's like doing freelance work? then he stops? Well that's pretty hypocritical of me then.. So I have to find ways of working with people...to develope positive relationships for the future. To fuel what he's doing as well as mine. Just a little Rant etc But anyways...thanks for the Support!! More Updates soon!