View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 01:30 PM   #907
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Update!! "Quickie"

Sooo much I want to Say! But Pics will have to do for the moment!

Lets hope these pics can tell the thousands of words!

FD Seattle

Pretty awesome coming home to parts!
Carbonetic Carbon 2-Way! Thanks to one of the members on rx7 club for the tip off in the classifieds section!!

Part Numbers etc!!!

Days just blending together...But i'm so Thankful for all of it... at LA Trade Tech with the Wolf..

The Process of Layers upon Layers

For Sale!!! FD3s Exedy Twin Cerametallic!

At Abels with Armen... Hands down.... THEE nicest Stock body Streetable Fd I've ever driven and or seen. This thing drives beautifully, and looks even more beautiful. And....Armen rips the shit out of the car too. If you so cal guys ever get to get to one of the track days he's attending.....you should DEF go. He keeps chipping seconds off his lap times out at willow! Hopefully we'll get to see him at Seven Stock this year!!

Getting there...

Hey lady...I had to do a quick peep....

THANK you to Redline Oil!! one of the most understanding companies ive had the pleasure to work with!! Who here is Interested in a Discount code!?! It wouldn't be anything vendor related. It would simply be a discount code so that the entire community would be able to purchase Redline Synthetic products off say Amazon etc. Straight from Redline's account. Please post up IF you guys are Interested in discounts on some of the BEST oil there is!!
Got some Brake Fluid in!!

I WILL miss black though...

Can anyone help me identify these wheels... I saw them on a random drift car at Formula Drifts Thursday Night Drift!!
So sick!

More Updates Soon!!

Stay Tuned!!!!

#ThisistheWolf