Old 12-08-2004, 05:13 PM   #80
Toahk
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Toahk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Toahk
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlligatorBling
i think rattle can jobs give a car a certain attitude, somewhat all go and no show kind of mentality is what comes to mind when i see one, most rattle can cars i have seen are fast as shit, usually for the fact the person who owns it put all the money in to the motor, not the bling. (however this is not always true) Anyway, thats besides the point, my whole reason for responding to this thread was to say who gives a flying fuck if someone else's car is painted with cans or not, you can not control what others do, and by getting pissy about it your going to cause your chances of having a heart attack to go up really high, i bet you bitch about everything you see that you don't agree with, and never let go do you.... ::shakes head:: you have much to learn young grasshopper.... and to those who have posted pics of there can jobs, thumbs up to all of them.
Think what you want and i'll think what I want. That is called an opinion, do we live in a country where you can't have an opinion? No
Was I ever trying to control other people? No
Do you really think my distaste for primer cars will make my chances of having a heart attack go up? I doubt it

Quote:
i bet you bitch about everything you see that you don't agree with, and never let go do you.
Nice assumption buddy, too bad you have no idea what my personality is like. Ask anyone that knows me what my personality is like.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/toahk

Toahk is offline   Reply With Quote