View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 05:45 AM   #302
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Damn right. But even with that said, Dallas & Austin real estate prices have been skyrocketing out of control the past 2 years.

Many "experts" are claiming that we're in another huge housing bubble & poised to pop AGAIN this winter. Supposedly, it won't be as bad as 2008/2009 nationally, but I'm just waiting to see what happens.
I can't see how it's not a bubble...they're building like crazy in the Atlanta area and they're all $350k+ for a 4000 sq. ft house on 10k sq ft lots. They're throwing these neighborhoods up all over but I don't see people moving into them, yet they keep cranking them out.

My wife and I just sold our house in Savannah and moved back and we decided to do the apartment thing until we figure out where we wanna live, but damn...I kinda wanna see this bubble pop so we can get something decent for a reasonable price, haha.