Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 11:12 PM   #292
drfftn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billcriss View Post
Hello everyone,

Normally I will give companies the benefit of the doubt in circumstances where my expectations are not met. In this case I will not hold my breath. Currently I am in the process of building my dream drift car and although I've had some complications, everything has appeared to work out. I decided to delete my brake booster on my 91 S13 because I'm not a fan of the appearance and I actually don't mind the feel of manual brakes. Chase bays appeared to be a very solid company except for the extremely high prices. Well I was wrong, although I can't provide details on the actually product (because I'm still waiting for it) I can say the customer service is horrible. To start they do NOT have a phone number. You have to continually get into email battles and pray that someone answers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I'm in the same boat as you. I purchased a brake booster delete kit during their labor day sale. This Saturday will make a month since I've placed the order. I messaged them once through their site asking what the delay is, just to be told they're out of stock on the bias valves I think... No email though to say there even out of stock in the first place.
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote