View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 10:59 PM   #162
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
i sold my 970 for $150 =P

1070 seems like the bargain , you can get one from jet.com and use a coupon to knock it down some. just option for no-return etc to bring the price down even more.. (if you have issues, just RMA it). I went with MSI because I liked the color theme of keeping MSI in my system, but I read performance wise, that any of them are capable of the same overclocks. Which I am seeing, as I cant overclock mine that much more from the default clock of my card (but my card is already clocked higher than typical cards)..

Deus Ex Mankind Divided has been taking up my spare time on weekends (since i travel for work during weekdays).. Im one of those slow gamers who just enjoys the detail in games, spends the time just walking around rather than rushing through the missions lol