View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 12:18 PM   #920
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Continued..

I Didn't sleep the last night of Irwindale.. got to the track at 8 AM... Left Irwindale at 10 PM after the Event.. Hauled over to my trailer storage to pick up my Trailer, then to the Shop to pick up the wolf.. But Had Vinyl to install and track prep to get ready for Super D matsuri at Grange Motorsports park the next morning. This would be the 3rd All Nighter i've pulled this week. Not particularly Healthy.. But necessary to get everything done. And also a testament that this is NOT possible without the help of others!!
I was able to make it to grange in the Morning... but Only turned 2.5 Laps and the car died. Had a small engine fire that fried my injector wiring. Luckily the damage wasn't too bad..and I was bummed I wasn't able to drive with the rest of the Rippers!
But it was at least good to be back out there! And the car ripped for a lap haha.

My Boy Jesse!!! Solid sharing pit space with good peeps!

I had to pull over on the way home from Super D Matsuri because I was dozing off... Sometimes you just have to say "ok, body... you win." and get some damn rest. Took a quick 30 Min Nap in a random shoping center parking lot and booked it to the Formula Drift Banquet with Mike and the Team!

Had a good time...and it was nice to wrap up the FD year. Mike got 3rd place inthe World Championship!
Woke up the next morning and got the car back into the shop to get started in prep to fix the issues. I've got All Star Bash to prep for! I'll only be able to make Sunday because my best friend is getting married on Sat night. But I HOpe to see some of you guys out there!

Exedy for the win! I love these stickers!

Almost Complete!!

Helping out a buddy Fix some of his Engine Fire Wiring woes... took 4 hours of cutting sections, inspecting soldering etc to get it all back to 100%.
This was Last night.. So i'm happy to announce that I'm actually current on the thread finally!

Thank you guys for your Patience!!

Stay Tuned!!

More Updates soon!!

#Thisisthewolf....or should I now say #WolfBerry hahaha