View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 11:35 AM   #210
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
Send Mines the ECU number. They should have it on file. Heard it takes them a while to respond. But maybe you'll eventually have all the details. Worth a shot lol.
Yea I will have to give that a shot over the winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post
Reading the part about your friends surprising you at the track gave me goosebumps dude! That's awesome! Great thread, keep it up, man.
Thanks for reading. It was a pretty awesome surprise and a great day out.

Went out last weekend in search of some nice driving roads. Found that the Zestino Gredge 07rr also work well as all terrains.

I did manage to find some nice windy roads to play on but unfortunately they were all plagued with minivans and SUVs. I will have to venture out when it isnt a holiday long weekend (Thanksgiving in canada) when the roads are clearer.