View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 09:52 AM   #237
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Freshalloy was a great forum in the early 2000s but moved slowly. It was a great place for tech but not for social stuff.

There was a big group of us here from the mid-atlantic region that were very active from 2001-2005 or so and that's what brought me here. Also people like DousanPG who knew a lot about high quality Japanese parts.

What happened to the FAQs guys like me and mrmephistopheles wrote about brakes and suspension?

I stopped actively posting around 2006 or 2007. I crashed my car in 2005 and replaced it with a Miata, gut busy with real life but stayed around while helping G6CivCX with SR tech stuff and the early days of V8 swaps. Lost interest after that because the scene changed to be more about wrecking your car than improving it.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote