View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:30 AM   #20419
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post
Any suggestions for tires? I have 16/18k spring rates and dont like smoke. I need suggestions for front and rear dont mind running two different treads thanks guys.
If you can run 17x9+15 wheels, get rid of the inner fender plastic, and run 235-40-17 all around, you will have more than enough grip. I would also suggest single brand, same tread because it works better. For winter, 100 pounds of sand in the back, and regrooved SnowTrakkers work great on black eyes with a similar offset.
You could go 245 in back, but there is something really nice about being able to rotate tires for even wear because saving tire money for car parts is way better