View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 11:13 PM   #84
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
Not Allowed. Sorry Pal.
Talking about these and molding them into the quarters. (Not the fender flares ) Don't feel like messing with metal work. My passenger side quarter pannel is filled with bond-o from a loooooong time ago so it's these or crazy metal work.

If I do end up doing metal work it will be something like this but I don't really feel like doing it... plus the rocketbunny keeps the body line unlike some of the others out there and are pretty subtle looking.

I don't really want any type of crazy kit on the car other than the OEM lip,skirts,and rear spats to keep the theme OEM+

Hanzbrady, hopefully I can find a set of faces for nismos, Otherwise panasport will do just fine. I like the look of panasport more because the nismos look like the Mustang reps I used to have minus the three piece design of them.

Cheers guys!
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote