View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 12:55 PM   #86
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Reedman- thanks and if you are going next year come say hi!!!! i wish i could have found a slightly larger size, so it didn't sit too far in the groove and be not so noticeable. i eventually took it all out since i never glued it in place it kept falling out.

i did pick up a set of Panasport G7 C5C (from Stevino ) and ordered 2 new raw lips in 2.5in wide and im going to put the "rear set" up front and the rebuilt ones in the rear.

rears up front

i will be taking all the wheels apart and having the lips chrome plated when the new ones arrive. since i have an old working electric oven in the garage, i am going to powdercoat the barrels flat black and the faces either a bright silver or a medium-dark silver to blend in with the bottom two-tone color.

after or during that, the interior is getting ripped out for the oem carpet i bought MONTHS and MONTHS ago to go in plus getting the the front section of the bolt in cage bent up welded and painted. also on the list being shipped now is a pair of front 326power 12k springs 160mm long, and a new STRI Xline water temp gauge.

***also, i am going to have to find time to transfer ALLLLLL my photos from photo bucket to flickr since im not paying anymore monthly for it, so from when i got my nikon till now is all that will be seen.***
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote