View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 09:39 AM   #139
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
*Tries to refute claim about high horsepower.... posts graph of car barely making 1,000whp*

Uh, okay

Also, that's a Dynapack. A quick google says they read typically 8-10% higher then a Dynojet.... so that's 900whp car stateside.
hmm you want to act like 900whp isnt alot of hp for a "DINOSAUR ECU"
all i was trying to get at is that people talk a lot of crap about the Power FC its old, it cant handle high hp applications, cant read 1000cc injectors... (none of these claims are ones i got from Zilvia) but people are misinformed as far as the capability of the unit itself! So my "refute claim" is actually accurate and wow look at the graph smooth lines .....

Aem v2 dyno sheet that graph doesnt look too good and its suppose to be the more superior ecu?

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote