View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 02:50 PM   #7
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
^thanks dadmon!

i guess i'll add another update now...

pulled the second transmission. found stock flywheel and 6 puc unsprung clutch, which i figured were mostly to blame for the transmission deaths. realized the flywheel bolts and bolt holes were stripped too (thanks p.o.!)

friend gave me some spare stuff sr he had laying around. he said the crank was good, so i planned to put it in the sr and hope for the best.

all back together and ready for final bout ssw

started it up and it started knocking right away, then we messed with the timing and thought we bent a valve

finally got around to fitting the ls460 tips

had to bridge the stock exhaust cutout

made some sheetmetal brackets and mounted them real good

also i picked up these spare wonder skirts from wolfreign. they bought them from boss aero, who was in the process of modifying them, so one skirt had the middle section cut out. fortunately it was still partially connected so i glassed it back together.

(don't have finished pics, but trust me it doesn't look this shitty.

so i picked up a new head i the hopes that i could just swap it out for the old one (with a bent valve)

Last edited by deolio; 07-06-2017 at 06:38 PM..
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote