View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 09:18 PM   #65
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota_s13 View Post
I think your the kid first some idiot says put it in your funky ass . Now you talking shit fuck you both can stick them wheels up your ass i never stated i make a shit load of money. Keep those shit i know there worth 1000 so fuck your curb rash wheels. Like the rash you gave the guy who bought them, when you rape him for what ever money with no Vaseline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude. Just fucking stop. You're a lowballer and everyone knows it now. These wheels are in my office and I'm looking over at the 'rash' as we speak and it's not even that bad...that's why I listed them with the pictures showing it. Don't use moderate rash to hide the fact that you're a fucking cheapskate. You come here to talk shit on price when you have no fucking idea what shipping costs even are. Stick to the new Need For Speed.

Your response above is the fucking epitome of shitty dudes on Zilvia.