View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 06:06 PM   #6538
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by corkscrew View Post
2jz guys who went single, how is everything on stock fuel and ecu? Looking to do an s360 single on stock ecu and fuel. Anyone running the treadstone cast manifold?
You'll be fine with stock ecu/fuel injectors. If you're on the jdm 2j then you'll be looking at 380hp-400hp max with high injector duty cycle. If you're on the US motor set, then you can get about 500....of course you will need a pump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
I have a dumb question guys. I bought the collins cd009 trans kit and I am not sure if I am supposed to buy the cd with the internal or external slave cylinder. Can anyone guide me? Anyone have a pn? Im going to be buying it new.
Best bet is you will have to contact Collins Adapters or buyer to find out.