Old 02-21-2017, 02:20 PM   #638
cespana
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
cespana is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by futures14drift View Post
Sorry for the wait guys..Update!

Since i have so much time to wait for my turbo, i decided to start fixing the body and rust on my car. It has a ton of rust, but im happy it does. Its good for me to learn how to fix it.

Anyways, got my new MIG welder this week and i went to work with it, but my welds are nothing special yet for 2 reasons. 1, i am a beginner, and 2 i am still playing with the heat and wire speed settings and figuring the perfect setting.
The start of fixing that horrible plastic filler repair job that was done before i had the car.

I truly regret painting with that stupid ass truck bed liner. just another mistake i learn from.

Yes, my welds suck i know. brand new welder and im still playing with the adjustments, but it got the job done and it doesnt need to be a perfect bead but my welds will be getting much better soon.

Turbo is still on backorder but for now i will be continuing to fix my rust, weld my diff, install my aero (no idea how) and prep for my paint job..not plastidip.
Yo need to learn how to do a good welding. Thats look like popcorn.

Anyways i really appreciate your effort on spend all your hardworking money on your S13. Like many other members advice you, please dont go to with the drift missile style 18 years old fanboy style... if everyone is advicing you about the cheap parts its because probably we already fucked up our cars by buying fake / egay parts in the past.
cespana is offline   Reply With Quote