View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 12:57 PM   #3
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscog View Post
I'm new to this thread. I have been a GTR owner and currently still am. I just picked up a 1990 sx se in red manual with 42 k miles on it for a price you would not believe. Owned by a grandma and sat in the garage for the past 14 years. Now that I own it my thoughts were to build the KA motor from the bottom up add a turbo because I am aiming to hit a minimum power range of 500 whp. So I will be doing the whole car and will add a rocket bunny body kit to the car when the motor turbo exhaust 5 lug conversion and etc is complete.. so just wanted to gather some info as I am new to the 240 team. Also any recommendations as to what shop I should consider to do the work? I installed a new fuel pump yesterday and the car started up instantly. So any help would be great guys. Thank you.

Cisco
Why build such a fresh motor? I have a spare ka24 that is already disassembled. Was going to build it up to handle around 600hp, but haven't had the time. I'll trade you for the low-mileage motor you have, because the ka I'm running now has around 260k.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk