View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 02:42 AM   #86
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscog View Post
LEE that's exactly what I was thinking.... exact.. Found some shops like McKinley in California who has a lot of parts for the rb. What about the motors from Japan depot are they reliable? Going with the 25 neo manual just seems much easier to swap in with the motor trans combo. I guess getting that motor I could even build it as well as parts for it are not that expensive.. especially cause now I will be saving a lot of money without painting the car or touching the interior. 1JZ or 2j was an option but I think I rather keep the car all Nissan and not mix match body and motor. But doing motor stock interior stock exterior besides suspension and wheels is what I am leaning towards now heavily. Will building the rb25 get me power levels achievable of 500 whp?
500 with a 25 isn't too pie in the sky. You DEFINITELY should reinforce the frame, though

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk