View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 06:05 AM   #327
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
How big is your house? We have houses here in that range but they are either pretty small and old or in areas that are bad or really far. 4 bedrooms in upscale neighborhoods are like 700 minimum.
It's like 2100sq ft, 4 bedrooms, but I have an acre of land with woods and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Yeesh.

Would not pay that much anywhere in Wisconsin, except for an architectural marvel with history behind it.

And this coming from someone who just bought a house in Milwaukee haha
That's how much nice houses cost in Brookfield, as you know. I lived in Milwaukee most of my life. Not raising kids in the city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM216S14 View Post
I live about 20 miles west of canton. Columbus is super expensive especially places like German village.
Yeah I forgot where it was, but the homes were older but really large.

The wife and I have contemplated moving to NY area since she works in Manhattan every week...but FUCK! A house like ours in an older, historic area is no less than a million. If she ever gets a job offer from her client we'd have to.