View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 02:13 PM   #20970
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
go get a new fuel pressure regulator, unscrew the old one, install new one, tighten everything down... DONE!
your answer^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halobb View Post
I doubt it's cracked because I can actually SEE the fuel coming out of the bottom there. All the other injectors and stuff are dry no issues there. Now my question is would I need to take the fuel rail off to replace the o ring? Or could I somehow just tighten it up even though a normal sized screw driver would not fit haha.

-fresh 240 owner [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can leave the rail on, or you can unbolt it and take it off. It really doesn't matter how you do it. You're just leaving yourself open to mess something more important up (injector seating) if you take the rail off entirely.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote