Thread: Moderators
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 09:40 PM   #4
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Shut the fuck up. How's that?

The thread was stupid and thus labeled as such. Trust me, I could've been much more harsh had I thought it necessary. Also, I'm not a Moderator. I'm an Administrator.

Lastly, attempting to throw stones because you feel I acted in an unprofessional manner, in your opinion, and stating that I should have used a Private Message to explain his error, by starting a new thread to champion your cause and feel like a hero instead of sending me a Private Message, doesn't do a whole lot to strengthen your argument.

I appreciate your point of view, and I gladly choose to ignore it. I have been keeping Zilvia running for a very long time. Not everyone cares for my brand of handling things quickly and to the point. If it is not for you, so be it. Perhaps you will happier elsewhere. Or, don't play the hero and take shit personally and stick around Zilvia to learn a few things.

The choice is yours. However the choice to lock another STUPID thread on Zilvia is mine.