View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 09:55 PM   #13
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNTi View Post
Have you ever gotten into a situation where you're about to Titanic an obstacle and you're able to avoid it by airing up or is the system not fast enough for that?
Yes, I've used them several times while driving to avoid shit in the roads. I slowed down to about 30mph before hitting the switch. They felt fine, but stiff like I had 18k springs or something lol. I haven't had to use them on the highway. They air up really fast. I could get video if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnr32gtr View Post
^looks nice but a lil salty to me for what u r getting. If I go this route I'll pc it together. Just don't kno if I want all the bs (air lines,wiring,valves,switch or more cake on management,+ more vibs and noises in my already loud and annoying cabin)in my super Simplified 4d shodie

Jus1012 how big of a tank u got? How fast can u air up.

Any one with 5gal? Thinking air up would be pretty quick? What size valves u guys run 3/8?
It's really a very very simple setup. Mine is just on a switch. 3 gallon tank, 3/8th electric solenoids. from taking out my coilovers, installing the cups and reinstalling the coilovers. to wiring it all up took about 2 hours.

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote