View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 11:02 AM   #887
Jefro240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
I appreciate the info, where can I buy that specific stripper? Google search is showing out of stock everywhere.

I was also wondering if I was going to have to work the finish off with some kind of abrasive, I'll probably grab my 3M roloc wheels and see how they take off the crap still stuck on the wheels.
Luckily I have old stock since I closed the shop. I called the supplier I bought from after reading your reply & it seems Mar Hyde was bought out by 3M & 3M discontinued the Tal Strip in favor of there own... http://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-u...4777160&rt=rud

I've never used the 3M stuff but I will go out on a limb & say it doesn't work simply due to this comment "No harmful fumes-low odor".

In my experience, odor & fumes is what you want or its crap. IE, wicked fumes = its actually eating the coating.