View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 05:54 PM   #9238
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Cool. Im hoping I can find a decent pair of reclinable seats for under 1k. Im on the thin side at 160lb, and I really wanna find something that hugs me and keeps me planted, even if it's a little hard to get in/out.
What about your floor mats?
I think you can do it if you keep a patient eye out. I don't know where you're located but here in the midwest there's nowhere I can go to try seats out, and few car owners have quality seats, so it's shooting blind to get the right one.

In that pics there are no mats, just a stock carpet I dyed black. I dyed the stock mats as well, but they turned out kinda blue, I only throw them in for road trips and such. I don't care for the checkerboard mats that are popular, and all the JDM options are backwards. Any chance I could find LHD S15 mats?
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote