View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 02:11 PM   #7
240sex_s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 240sex_s14
I mean, I have a 2006 Audi A3 and miss my 240, let me tell you! it was a bitch to fix something on that car..240 its easy to work on and I did the swap myself to a Notch top... Keeping up with the service on the car isn't a problem for me as I know how to work on cars... For example I took my 240 base model and make it a full kouki with 5 lug / upgraded break lines / sub frame bushings / auto to manual etc.

I work for state farm and have my connects for insurance which is least of my worries and dmv paper work...speaking with "all documents are legit. No shady shit just know the right people to get the paper work processed with easy."

It's not stopping me from purchasing it, its just little eye opening as seeing so many people selling the RHD cars after a few months of purchasing.

The FD - Doing a swap within a month or two of owning the car... 2jz Rear sump / Single Turbo. Or a L1-2 depending on the hook up price I can get it for.

My buddy that's an importer daily drives his R32 and said you get use to it driving RHD... but its still *head scratching* lot of RHD for sell. haha
240sex_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote